addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › VillageVines is looking for an awesome web designer!

VillageVines is looking for an awesome web designer!

Jeffrey
user 11605278
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
VillageVines.com a venture-backed, fast-growing, successful startup looking for someone with a penchant for creating killer consumer web experiences to join our team and design all aspects of our web and mobile platforms. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the product, helping to guide the UI/UX vision from an early stage. You will be working alongside a small, tight-knit team of bold product developers, sharp engineers, sales geniuses and business leaders to deliver a world-class product at an incredible pace. We dream big and work hard, and have a ton of fun doing it. We'd like you to come join us.

As a Web/Interaction Designer, you will communicate and coordinate with our small team to ensure that visual designs communicate desired messages, while also functioning within technical and performance specifications. You combine a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and a great eye for detail. You know what's cool, what's usable, and you can deliver both. You need to think like a user, be passionate about design and excited to create interfaces and iterate through features that impact millions of people.

Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in graphic design, fine arts, or a related field
• 5-7 years of professional experience
• Deep understanding of UX principles, and the ability to apply them to site and email design
• Ability to bring fresh creative elements and ideas to the product
• Working knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML/JS
• Ability to take direction as well as work independently, creatively, and flexibly
• Comfort with managing several projects simultaneously, with discipline and attention to detail
• Expertise in web and usability trends and best practices
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (or similar)
• Experience designing for mobile platforms a plus

Please email a portfolio and resume to techjobs [at] villagevines.com.

Thx!
Manoj K.
user 17657751
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 3
Hi,

I am very much passionate about web design and development, also all the requirement matches my area of expertise, therefore I want to apply for the post.

Please view some of my online works as follow

www.dotsnsquares.com
www.mediafreak.com.np
www.psd2xhtmlonline.com

Please let me know if you need more portfolio.
Or add me in skype for further detail information as "manoj.karmocha"

Regards,
Manoj