addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › FAQ layout methods?

FAQ layout methods?

Dean C.
dean.collins
New York, NY
Post #: 26
Hi newtechies,

I am looking for a better method of displaying our FAQ’s

I sort of like the format where the answers “pop out” from the questions but I’m not thrilled about the current method of vertical movement/closing effect etc we are currently using - http://www.livebaseba...­

Can anyone post a link to a better format they’ve seen/liked. Something where the Answers appear is essential as we don’t want to “pop” new pages for each faq and I’m not a fan of the “scroll to bottom” for answers method.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Dean Collins
LiveChatConcepts inc
dean--LiveChatConcepts.com
+1-212-203-4357 New York