NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › Seeking Interactive Web Designer for The Halo Group

Seeking Interactive Web Designer for The Halo Group

A former member
Post #: 1
The Halo Group, a progressive, integrated communications firm is seeking an Interactive Designer to create websites online advertising, blogs and games. Halo’s entrepreneurial environment promises an opportunity to consult with forward thinking clients, to collaborate with savvy senior staff and to flex your creative muscles. This position is located in New York, NY 10001.

Responsibilities:
• Work with Creative team to design and develop interactive campaign
• Work with Digital Strategist on interactive matters such as usability, interface design and information architecture.
• Work with developers and programmers to ensure designs are technologically sound.
• Development and implementation of Design of innovative digital communications.
• Consistency of brand look and messaging throughout all communications.
• Help conceptualize and develop digital communications; user-friendly websites and rich media including but not limited to banners, microsites, jump pages, email campaigns, and applications components to be consistent with overall campaign components.

Qualifications:
• Prior experience as a Designer within an agency setting or working in a professional digital environment.
• Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
• Knowledge of CSS/HTML. Proficiency with Mac and PC environments.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Knowledge of Flash and Actionscript
• Knowledge of Javascript – Ajax/JQuery. PHP, MySQL is a plus
• Must be self-motivated and intellectually curious.
• Must be willing to learn and explore new technologies.
• Detailed oriented.

Please send your resume with salary requirements and web links to:
hr@thehalogroup.net.
Manoj K.
user 17657751
Dunedin, NZ
Post #: 7
Hi tanya,

I am having 9+years of experience in Web Design and Development, in my past I have worked as Creative coordinator, Team Leader in Nederland based Company and as Production Incharge in US based companies.

My area of expertise are in Adobe suit, JS, Opensource softwares, UI Design and Front end designing.

I have good communication skill and my understanding for web design is high, as i love my work more than anything, this makes me very competent and a worthy guy for your team.

Please let me know if you can hire me virtually?

Regards,
manoj Karmocha