align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › Hello everyone, would anyone like to help?

Hello everyone, would anyone like to help?

Joseph B.
HTACouncil
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Hi,

My associates and I were searching for web design professionals that might be able to help us out when we came across your page. We have recently established a new non-profit organization called the HTA Council. It is our mission to raise awareness on the issue of slavery, now called Human Trafficking in the 21st century. Our mission also includes constructing rescue and rehabilitation centers both within the USA and abroad.

While are mission is great, we do not have a website to tell the world and web design is not as easy as I thought it would be to make a professional looking site.

For this reason I was wondering if anyone in the group would want to help us out.

Also, we are in the process of planning a large scale walk in NYC at the end of the summer and we are in need of a logo design for the walk, this logo will be posted on the internet, t-shirts, signs, ect.

If you know of anyone who would be willing to help us out and/or maybe even want to walk in the event with us that would be great!

Currently there are less then 100 beds in the NYC/NJ Area for victims of human trafficking and all of the funds raised would go towards establishing more space for the victims of this crime.

Thanks,
Joe
732-740-3483