addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › Why Registering my Trademark is an absolute necessity? - Reason # Two

Why Registering my Trademark is an absolute necessity? - Reason # Two

A former member
Post #: 25
By law, a business or person is not required to register his Trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). However, trademark registration is a prudent and pro-active business approach which is necessary as a tool in protecting investments in products and services. Businesses that do not bother to register the trademarks associated with their name for existing or future planned products or services are at great risk and give up far-reaching benefits that exist to those who register trademarks properly according to the law.

Below Is the reason number Two of the real advantages in registering a Trademark.

Moreover, trademark registration will also prevent the would-be-competitor from registering with the USPTO marks identical or similar to products and services that are in the same field. Trademark registration gives the owner of the business sole-ownership and exclusive use of the mark. Experience tells us that future attempts at registration by a trade competitor will face refusal from the USPTO due to the previously issued trademark. Indeed, the Trademark Office will serve as the watchman and defender of the business owner and will prevent would-be-competitors from trying to disrupt or curtail his business activities.

My name: Joe Zilber - Please feel free to contact me any time
Trademark expert servicing company - Flat fee service
I will save you money and protect your mark and your reputation.
Phone: (646) 315.5053
Email: yossi@trademarkdone.com