addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › Front end development opportunity for a web-based learning company

Front end development opportunity for a web-based learning company

Tiago
user 11806350
New York, NY
Post #: 3
My name is Tiago Calheiros and I am a co-founder of ACL Systems, a web-based learning company that totally redefines the preconceived notions of learning. Our software differs from current training offerings in that it is based on how the brain is built to learn, and incorporates more than 30 years of advanced research in psychology and brain science. For more information, please visit our website: www.aclsystems.com

We are currently looking for (web)designers to help us develop the front end of our application. If you are interested, please contact me: tiago.calheiros at aclsystems.com