addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Animal Advocacy Network Message Board › Awesome vegan looking for apartment share

Awesome vegan looking for apartment share

A former member
Post #: 183
Hi friends,

An awesome vegan friend who works in publishing is looking for an apartment share in Brooklyn or Manhattan! Please send any leads to her at the email address below.

Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear Friends,

I'm excited to let you know that I just scored a job at my publishing company’s NYC office and am transitioning back to the city pretty quickly. I’m staying with friends for most of February but need to find more permanent housing.

Could you help me spread the word and pass along the following to anyone you know who has or is looking for a shared living situation or perhaps has a sublet available:

Quiet, responsible publishing professional seeks housing/apartment share in Brooklyn or lower Manhattan.

I am looking for a house/apartment share in Brooklyn (preferably Carroll Gardens/Cobble Hill/Brooklyn Heights or Windsor Terrace) or lower Manhattan. Ideal rent is in the $700-$900 range. I am looking for a move in date of March 1 or thereabouts.

About me: My name is Cat Clyne and I’m a long-time New Yorker. I am tidy (meaning, clean and considerate but not a neat-freak), not allergic to animals, don’t smoke and enjoy the occasional beer or glass or wine. I work regular business hours at a publisher in mid-town, am a vegan, easy to get along with, and am used to shared living situations (preferably drama-free).

If you have a share available or are interested in looking for an apartment together, ping me at shadykitty@gmail.com. Veg household preferred.

I look forward to hearing from you!

My best,
Cat