addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York City Bhangra Message Board › lassi with lavina- The Power of Positive Thinking....

lassi with lavina- The Power of Positive Thinking....

A former member
Post #: 32
Mirror Mirror on the wall....who is the fairest one of all??

Hey Everyone, check out my new blog on the power of positive is sure to bring joy and inspiration to you....­

If you would like to keep in the loop about desi connections, scoops and events, subscribe to the free weekly newsletter on the site ( or by emailing

Also, I just discovered a write up that I got on reads as follows:

Welcome to another addition of Mango World. Each week we will take a look at what we thought was hot and happening in the world of South Asian and/or online dating, plus other interesting tidbits.

* Brown Girl Daily lays it all out and crafts out the ideal man word for word
* The TwoMangoes resident Blackberry expert blogs about the frustrations and experiences using BBM
* Monica Marwah writes about being single, Desi and the concept of love and its implications on Lassi with Lavina
* Journal Mango is interviewed by Mumbai based magazine 21 Fools and discusses his experiences as a South Asian gay male.
* DesiVibe brings us the fusion of the East and the West with the pairing of Enrique Iglesias and Bollywood singer Sunidhi Chauhan
* TwoMangoes points out the intergenerational conflicts of love – the modern, educated, progressive South Asian against the world of tradition

That is all folks, let us know if you know of any other cool blogs that you follow, would love to include them!