You are invited to join us for Drinks and Dancing afterwork on Friday November 16th, for our FINAL event ever at LQ's, in the heart of Midtown!
** For this final Event, we will have OUR OWN DJ again, the famous DJ Kaos, spinning the very latest in Hip Hop, Reggae & R&B, so be very ready to get your dance for this very last Meetup event we will have at LQ's!
For this special series, we will enjoy 2 for 1 drinks (well, wine & beer) from 5pm-7pm. We will also have our own VIP Meet & Greet area that will serve as our "home base" for the evening! This area will be located in the white VIP section right in front of the dance floor, so be sure to stop by and greet your fellow Meetup members there!!!
LQ's is a spacious venue, so there is plenty of room to walk around the very attractive space, while mingling with not only other Group members within our VIP section, but with other Latino and Black professionals throughout the rest of the club.
There are two separate rooms, where the DJ's are spinning the latest in hip hop, r&b, reggae, reggaeton, salsa, merengue and bachata music. A perfect venue to host our very diverse and multi cultural professional Meetup group!
Doors open at 5pm, so feel free to get there early and mingle by the bar & throughout the club and the dance floor.
The Meetup gathering officially starts @ 6:30pm in the VIP area, and will last officially until 8:30pm. However, all members and their guests are encouraged to enter the venue early when the doors open at 5pm and enjoy the 2 for 1 drinks, until our Meetup officially begins at 630pm!
Please note the details below:
- You have to tell the doorman that you are on the Black/Latino Afterwork Drinks Meetup Guestlist to get in:
- Ladies: Free until 7pm, reduced after ($10)
- Guys: Free b4 6pm, reduced after ($10)
- 2 for 1 drinks from 5pm until 7pm
- We will be sitting in the VIP section of the club. This will be our "home base" for the evening, but we are free to mingle throughout the rest of the venue.
- Again, do not be afraid to dance, or be asked to dance :). If you are a new member, or generally shy, this is a great mixer event. As per most of our larger events, this event is definitely more geared toward those members that need to unwind and have a great time, while still mingling with fellow urban professionals.
Feel free to invite a co-worker, friend or potential business client along to the social as well, and be sure to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you there!!!--Sam