You are invited to join us for Drinks and Dancing afterwork on Friday December 14th, for Afterwork Drinks & Dancing @ HK Lounge, in the heart of Midtown!
For this special series, we will enjoy 2 for 1 drinks (well, wine & beer) from 5pm-7pm. We will also have our own VIP Meet & Greet area that will serve as our "home base" for the evening! This area will be located in the white VIP section right in front of the dance floor, so be sure to stop by and greet your fellow Meetup members there!!!
HK Lounge is a new and spacious venue for us, so there is plenty of room to walk around the very attractive space, while mingling with not only other Group members within our VIP section, but with other Latino and Black professionals throughout the rest of the club.
The DJ's will be spinning the latest in hip hop, r&b, reggae, reggaeton, salsa, merengue and bachata music. A perfect venue to host our very diverse and multi cultural professional Meetup group!
Doors open at 5pm, so feel free to get there early and mingle by the bar & throughout the club and the dance floor.
The Meetup gathering officially starts @ 6:30pm in the VIP area, and will last officially until 8:30pm. However, all members and their guests are encouraged to enter the venue early when the doors open at 5pm and enjoy the great drink specials (see below for details), until our Meetup officially begins at 630pm!
Please note the details below:
- Admission: Free: You have to tell the doorman that you are on the Black/Latino Afterwork Drinks Meetup Guestlist to get in:
- $1 Well Drinks from 5pm-6pm.
- 2 for 1 Premium Drinks from 5pm-7pm.
- Complimentary Hors O'Dourves
- $20 Hookahs from 5pm-8pm
- $200 Bottle Specials
- We will be sitting in the VIP section of the club. This will be our "home base" for the evening, but we are free to mingle throughout the rest of the venue.
- Again, do not be afraid to dance, or be asked to dance :). If you are a new member, or generally shy, this is a great mixer event. As per most of our larger events, this event is definitely more geared toward those members that need to unwind and have a great time, while still mingling with fellow urban professionals.
Feel free to invite a co-worker, friend or potential business client along to the social as well, and be sure to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you there!!!--Sam