You are invited to come join us for a cool night of VERY cheap drinks, pool, music and more at
Euro El Tina, all the way uptown!!
We will be at Euro El Tina , a very LARGE and cool bar/lounge WAY uptown in the Dyckman area. In adition to the DJ who will be playing a mix of the latest in Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Salsa & Bachata, we will also have the following drink specials:
- $2 Bottle Beers all night (includes Corona, Heinekin, Coors, Budweiser, Corono Light, Presidente, Heineken Light, Coors Light, Bud Light, etc).
- $10 Buckets All Night (all the same or mix & match if you like)
- $5 Mixed Well Drinks
- $70 Bottles (Choice of Grey Goose, Hennesey or Black Label). Comes with a FREE Hookah as well. Tax is included, Tip is NOT Included.
- 7 Bottle Birthday/Celebration Package: If you are celebrating a birthday or any other special occasion next week, they have a 7 Bottle Package for $380, which includes:
- 1 Bottle of Hennessy
- 1 Bottle of Grey Goose
- 1 Bottle of Black Label
- 1 Bottle of Coconut Ciroc
- 1 Bottle of Red Alize
- 1 Bottle of Nuvo
- 1 Bottle of Champagne
- Includes a Free Hookah
- Includes a Free Cake
- You can mix/substitute up to 3 bottles if you like (i.e. get 3 bottles of Grey Goose or 2 or 3 Bottles of Hennesy, etc).
Details for the Eve
- Free Admission; just pay for your own drinks (CASH ONLY, Credit Cards NOT accepted, although an ATM is on premises).
- No dress code or cover charge.
- 10 huge Billiards Tables available for those that like to shoot pool ($7 per hour).
- There are flat screen HDTV's throughout the venue to watch any games for the day as well, while mingling with the group.
- The Meetup will officially end at 11pm, but the bar/lounge will be open till 4am if you wish to hang, mingle, drink, play pool and dance!
- We will be celebrating the end of our 2nd season with our Meetup Softball team, the Meetup Maniacs!!! Come through to meet some of the team players, as we celebrate and get ready for our new season and new league!
- Closest Subway is the 1 Train stop to 207 Dyckman, which will let you out right across the street from the bar/lounge.
- The A Train to 207 is a few blocks away, about a 5 minute walk.
****If this is your first time attending an event with the group, please be sure to look at my photo on the left of the group page and introduce yourself when you arrive at the event. And get ready for a great night of drinks, convo & laughs! I look forward to seeing you all there!!!--Sam****