addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Classical Guitar Society Message Board › Seeking reasonably priced classic guitar repair

Seeking reasonably priced classic guitar repair

Robin L.
user 8008204
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
My guitar took a fall and a part of the nut that holds the high E string was sheared off. Though I am attached to it, it's not an expensive guitar so I am hoping it can be repaired cost effectively.

Can anyone recommend a place I can go to have this repaired? I am willing to have it repaired in Manhattan or Brooklyn. I appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks,
Robin