In addition to hosting our meetup next week, AppNexus will be raffling off a Kindle! Details are below.Scalable Event-Driven Programming with libevent
November 9 @ 7pm
AppNexus, 37 East 18th Street
Presenter: Brian O'Kelley, CEO, AppNexus
In his previous role as CTO and Co-Founder of Right Media (acquired by Yahoo for $850MM in July 2007) and his current role and CEO and Co-Founder of AppNexus, Brian has built systems that serve more than 100,000 ads a second. The underlying technology stack is an open source library called libevent, which provides both scalability and ease of programming. Brian will talk about the pros and cons of the event model, and share some of his experiences building large-scale distributed systems.
Hope to see you there!
MeghanAppNexus Hiring in NYC
AppNexus has recently secured $50 Million in Growth Capital Financing to Fuel Continued Rapid Expansion and is looking to fill more than 30 positions across Business development and Technology functions. Visit: http://appnexus.com/careers/
to view the listings.
Kindle raffle at the NY C/C++ Developers Group AppNexus event
Yes, Kindle. AppNexus will be raffling away a Kindle at the conclusion of our event.
The rules: it's all about the resumes
- RSVP for the Event
- Visit http://appnexus.com/careers/ and review the 30+ available positions
- 1 Relevant Resume = 1 Raffle Ticket
- Resumes can be yours or your friend's, neighbors, etc.
- There is no limit to the # of resumes you can submit. Tackle your friends, use your Facebook - somebody you know is looking for a great employment opportunity
- Print out the resume and write the name of the desired position at the top. Cover letters are great too.
- Submit these at the start of the event to Tatiana.