addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York C++ Developers Group Message Board › Additional help with c++(financial engineering applications)

Additional help with c++(financial engineering applications)

A former member
Post #: 1

I am a noob with c++ and my professor already has us doing various simpson integrations. I could really use some one on one help. I am pretty good with understanding c++ up until he told us to write this one..totally threw me for a loop.

I am in the NYC area, so anyone who has some time to spare and share would be very much appreciated!!