This is a full time, on-site, salaried position located in New York City
paying $90,[masked],000 + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens
or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates only. Thank you.
Who We Are:
Our client is a 12-person startup venture focused on developing an
innovative software product that leverages social networking technologies.
Their technology is a new, easy-to-deploy shopping utility that enables
consumers to bookmark and add to a wish list products from retailers'
e-commerce sites, print advertisements, or even while shopping in stores.
About the Senior Front-End Developer role:
We are looking for a detail oriented, senior-level developer with extensive
experience writing for large-scale, front-end applications. You will play a
key role in helping lead our development efforts and building our
application portfolio. Only senior level developers should apply. Our ideal
candidate will have a track record of delivering high quality work on time
and on budget. You must be flexible and able to thrive within a dynamic,
fast-paced environment while adhering to our processes and policies.
- 5+ years experience with front-end web development
- Expert level css, including best practices, standards and optimization
- Expert with cross-browser compatibility
- Expert level HTML, XHTML
- Knowledgeable in page load time optimization
- Experience with developing applications using Model View Controller design
- Experience with source control and version control tools (preferably
- Experience with Linux command line
- Understanding of Social Networking and Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience using 3rd party development API's (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Ability to work in a small team and build consensus with colleagues
Not required, but preferred:
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, and/or other back-end technologies
- Experience with Flash
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing