|Sent on:||Friday, May 11, 2012 8:55 AM|
We’ve got multiple contract positions available for the same position/client in NYC. Well known company, great place to work. Details of the position are below. Please email your resume to me directly for immediate consideration.
Chris (at) gatestaffing (dot) com
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to solve problems in a wide variety of interesting areas, including mobile application development, communications optimization, API development and sophisticated user interfaces.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing rapid prototypes of mobile products in coordination with the design team.
• Maintaining and enhancing portfolio of existing HTML5 applications.
• Pushing the envelope for state of the art mobile applications and development practices
• Strong understanding of object oriented software, design patterns, fundamentals of software design and
• Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, scripting languages, and regular expressions
• Good understanding of at least one of the leading web applications frameworks: ExtJS, jQuery, Dojo,
MooTools, Prototype, Google Closure, YUI, etc.
• Good understanding of JSON, AJAX, and HTTP.
• Familiarity of Node.js and back-end services is a plus.
• Familiarity with automated test frameworks and open source frameworks is a plus
We also have an HTML5 Contract position available… 6 Months +