Live in or near NYC? Identify as gay? Are you attracted to Asian men from China, Laos, Japan, Pakistan, the Himalayas, Korea, India, Thailand, Mongolia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Brunei, Indonesia, Bhutan, Tibet, Burma, Taiwan, Nepal, the Middle East, or the Pacific Islands? Or maybe, you're Asian and you have an affinity for non-Asian men from North/Central/South America, Europe, New Zealand, the Caribbean, Africa or Australia? Well, if you fall into any one, or perhaps, both of these categories, you've come to the right place -- this group's for you! We're all about weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly socials. Meetups and outings may include: live music events, gallery/museum-hopping, breakfast/lunch/brunch/dinner outings, theatre, karaoke, hiking, road-trips, daytrips and so much more! There's such a wealth of things to see and do here in NYC, so why not share the experiences with a great coterie of friends? If you've read this far and it's piqued your interest, please consider joining our li'l e-community of folks, and RSVP to one [or more] of our listed events. If you have an idea or suggestion for a meetup event, you are welcome to post them. We look forward to welcoming you to the Fellowship. Thank you!
We have a few rules of conduct here. Please make sure you review them below completely and adhere to them as you consider membership into this group.
• To be admitted into the group, you must have a profile picture of yourself [self picture - not a generic photograph of a sunset, pets, landscapes, etc.] Note: if you switch to a generic [non self pic] during the course of your membership into this group, you will be deleted without further notice.
• All profile questions should be answered when submitting your request to join. Leaving questions blank or writing something nonsensical to avoid having to answer the questions will result in your request being denied.
• If you become inactive for 2 or more months, you will be deleted from the group. To stay a current member, we ask you become active and participate in group discussions and/or attend events.
• Please live in NYC, or in or around the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT - or close enough to attend our events).
• If you are going to RSVP for a group event with the expectation of not showing, please remove your RSVP and select "No, I will not attend" as soon as you're able to. There is no reason to hold up an entire group who are patiently wait for you. No word or explanation as to why you didn't show 24 hours after the meetup took place? There should be no excuse for not posting a simple explanation in the bottom of the comments section of the original event details.
Not doing so, reflects a lack of courtesy, etiquette and respect. So please, exercise a semblance of courtesy and respect to all involved. Thank you.
So, the bottom line: (group policy) two no-shows and/with/or lack of communication as to why you did not show, will ban you permanently from the group.
Pretty easy and simple rules to adhere by, right? If you are in agreement to these terms, we welcome your consideration to join us. Thank you again for your interest!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Sunday, July 5, 2015 12:30 PM