NYC Vegan EatUP Message Board › Veganpotluckapalooza is three Sundays away

Veganpotluckapalooza is three Sundays away

Demetrius
aqknight
Group Organizer
Astoria, NY
Hi herbivores

Please know about and join me for Veganpotluckapalooza­ three Sundays from now. This is a reboot of a fantastic, private vegan potluck series I've wanted to host more publicly for awhile. It's amazingness to see, share and taste dozens of dishes. And moreso as you won't find these anywhere else! fyi * I'll let the greater NYC vegan community know about this event Friday, so please get your tickets TODAY.

Also want to be sure you know the monthly Vegan Drinks and this weekend's 3rd annual NYC Veg*n Food Fest (go Sarah + team!) are huge, outside events posted to EatUP's calendar for your knowledge and use. Necessarily, they happen without a host from EatUP though. Always encourage you to attend such events when you can, meet new people there, discover new venues, eats, etc. etc. as you are enjoying our marvelous metro all the while.

You could still connect with other EatUPpers, noting within the event comments once you arrive onsite using the mobilephone app in real-time.

Spring is now three weeks away – you ready for it? :)
Demetrius