NYC Vegan EatUP Message Board › Vegan Chef Wanted!!!

Vegan Chef Wanted!!!

Robin G.
user 8815427
New York, NY
Post #: 8
New venture in lower westchester county (30 mins. from NYC) is looking for a talented and ambitious ethical vegan chef to open a restaurant within our eco-lifestyle collective. Our concept consists of multiple businesses under one roof.
Must be a culinary school graduate with at least 2 years of restaurant experience.
send all inquiries to: info@recologie.com
Carmella
caramellagirl
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I wish I knew one personally who's looking for such an opportunity! Have you tried Natural Gourmet Institute. Usually, the culinary schools provide you with some contacts.

Where in Westchester will the restaurant be and when are you targeting to open? I live ni the Bronx, but really close to Westchester and would love to check it out for my blog when it opens!

Do you mind if I post this in the Westchester Veggie group's board? http://www.meetup.com...­
Robin G.
user 8815427
New York, NY
Post #: 9
Thank you so much Carmella! I will call the natural gourmet Institute. That would be great if you posted it on the westchester veggie group board! We are planning to open this fall. My e-mail is rgager34@yahoo.com. Please keep in touch with me, and we an invite you to the grand opening!