Learn what it takes to buy and operate a successful franchise
· Understand the pros and cons to owning a franchise
· Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
· Learn how to find the best franchise for you
· Understand the government regulations behind owning a franchise
· Discover funding options available for franchises
Speaker: John Armstrong is the owner of FranNet NYC, which helps potential business owners identify the right franchises for them and teaches them how to conduct proper franchise due diligence. John Armstrong and the team at FranNet NYC conduct 80 seminars a year throughout the five boroughs in close cooperation with leading outplacement firms, networking groups, universities and government agencies (local, state and national). Since joining FranNet, John has won various awards, from Raising Star to Top Office. Prior to joining FranNet in 2008, John work at Morgan Stanley, specializing in debt capital markets and equity syndication.
Date Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
Time 3:00PM- 5:00PM
Location NYC Business Solutions, Queens Center 168-25 Jamaica Ave, 2nd Fl.