Learn the most efficient practices for expanding your business exposure on social media and the major search engines. Learn how to meet your business objectives using both major and niche social media platforms. Learn how to communicate with people using the tools available on digital communities.
In this seminar you will learn:
• How to build a community of people online that will help market your business and sell your products and services.
• How to launch your presence online through a website, social media, and the search engines.
• How to adopt and execute the marketing approach employed by successful income-generating websites.
• How to turn web visitors into customers.
• How to optimize your website for maximum exposure on the search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. • How to find which social media communities your target market is active in and how to engage those users for business growth. • How to build your presence on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and other major social media channels.
FEATURED PRESENTER: Neal Rodriguez
Neal Rodriguez is an online marketer with a decade of helping iconic brands like Nielsen, AOL, Adweek, the Department of Defense, Donald Trump and others find their customers and brand advocates on social media and the search engines. Neal has been featured on PBS's Media Shift, U.S. News and World Report, and the City University of New York. He is a contributor for the Huffington Post and Forbes.
Space is limited.
To confirm a seat, please register for the event as soon as possible.
DATE: Thursday, May 29th, 2014
LOCATION: NYC Business Solutions, Queens Center[masked] Jamaica Avenue 2nd FL Jamaica, NY 11432
RSVP: [masked] or[masked]