April 2, 2014 · 7:00 PM
Watch Noah at 7 PM, meet for discussion after
Wednesday, April 2
What would you do if you know there was a massive natural catastrophe coming and no one else did? What would you do? Noah won't mention climate change, and it doesn't have to. The comparison is obvious, even if you won't hear it on Fox News. So come see the movie, and then we'll meet up and talk about it.
• Purchase your own ticket to Noah at Regal Union Square, 850 Broadway, between 13th and 14th Streets. http://www.fandango.com/regalunionsquarestadium14_aajnk/theaterpage
• We'll go with the 7:10 PM screening. If that changes by Wednesday, we'll go with the closest time and update it here. The film is 2 hours and 17 minutes.
• After the show, head across the street to Cosi at 841 Broadway. Look for a Resilience Meetup sign.
• We don't know of any arks, but there are a lot of people working together to slow down climate change, and buffer its impacts, while making NYC more sustainable and resilient. Meet others who share your concerns, learn about our options, and get connected.
• Sign up at http://www.meetup.com/resiliencenyc/ for related events.