addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Metro NYC Environmental Meetup Message Board › MNCYEM Calendar Listings, Event RSVPing, and How to host an Event Overview

MNCYEM Calendar Listings, Event RSVPing, and How to host an Event Overview

Closed to new replies

Cathy
cr578
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 742
Thank you all for making the group what it is and we now have over 750 members! With many new members and Meetup's new look, there's been some confusion about our events calendar. I hope the following will help to clear up and confusion.

*Events with an option to RSVP are official MNYCEM Events meaning we are going as a group together. (on the calendar these events appear to in green)

*Events without an option to RSVP are provided for your reference and are not MNYCEM Events meaning we are not going as a group together (on the calendar these events appear in pale yellow) We try to put a website to link you to more information for you to attend. We only know as much about these events as is posted so if you would like more information, please contact the resource provided in the post. If you'd like to attend a non-MNYCEM event with others, feel free to post on the message board to see if others are interested in attending with you or if you'd like to host/organize a group to attend an event, please email one of the organizers with the subject line "Host an Event".

*When RSVPing for an event, please note that under the location, date and time there is information on how to find the organizer and who is organizing the event. If you have questions about an event you are attending, look at who is organizing (not always Cathy) click that person's name and send him/her an email. The organizer's and I try to the best of our ability to tell you where to meet and provide our phone number to attendees so that if you are lost you can call to find us.

I hope this helps to clarify and I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.

Click here to see upcoming Environmental Events around NYC here

Regards,
Cathy