addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Metro NYC Environmental Meetup Message Board › Do you have a great environmental product or service that you'd like to share?

Do you have a great environmental product or service that you'd like to share?

A former member
Post #: 13
Hi there,

I'm a member of the Metro NYC Environmental Meetup and another Meetup group called The Product Group. By being a part of both groups I have been able to meet and purse my passion for both the environment and product management.

Every month The Product Group features a company and their product or service to a group of talented, caring product professionals interested in hearing your story of how you came up with your brilliant idea and how you have taken it off the ground. We are there to encourage you and to offer you ideas and advice to help you reach the next stage of your business growth. If you would like to feature your product in a Product Group Meetup, please contact me!