New York City German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Part time work (from home) for those who speak German
|A former member||
My name is Linda Karnash and I am with Hospitality Softnet, a hotel and hotel management company support firm. We have been assisting hotels for over 18 years with their Sales and Marketing efforts.
We have part-time, work-from-home Teleprospecting projects to introduce newly opened or soon to open hotels in German speaking markets. We are seeking individuals who can dedicate 5, 10, 15, or 20 hours per week to assist with our projects. Teleprospectors work from their home office and need to be bilingual, speaking German and English.
Here is some preliminary information regarding the projects:
Teleprospectors call on businesses (we supply business name and phone number) to “introduce” a newly opened hotel or soon to open hotel in German speaking markets. Teleprospectors also inquire if the business has any hotel needs. These calls generally last three to five minutes each. The individuals would need to have:
1. A home office with a computer (PC – not a MAC) and Microsoft Word software, phone, internet, email with antivirus protection that is updated daily, and Skype to call a business land-line – voice only, no camera needed
2. Ability to speak in German and English and write in English
3. Ability to work Monday through Friday to complete the project – most of our Teleprospectors work 1-2 hours per day (Note: Some Teleprospectors complete their weekly hours in three to five days (Monday – Thursday) each week)
4. Rate of pay is dependent upon the individual, but normally starts at $15.00 USD per hour
5. Ability to use Skype if calling German markets from the United States (we reimburse for Skype Charges)
6. A United States Social Security Number and Driver’s License
If you have an interest in learning more or know of anyone that is bilingual and may have an interest in generating some supplemental income, please feel free to contact me. You may also visit our website at www.hospitalitysoftnet.com for more information about our company.
Thank you for your time!
Are you still looking for people for this position?
My name is Andy Watson. I've never been to a meetup with this group because they tend to meet when I can't (I work Friday-Sunday), but I've been going to the Brooklyn German Meetup.
Anyway, I saw your post awhile back and have been meaning to look into it. Please let me know if the opportunity still exists. If yes, how do I apply for it?