New York City German Language Meetup Group Message Board › NEW DATE: "Sophie Scholl: The Final Days" (Germany, 2005) - Oscar Nominated

NEW DATE: "Sophie Scholl: The Final Days" (Germany, 2005) - Oscar Nominated Film @ Pulse- FRIDAY NOV 16th

Nestor
Nestor
New York, NY
hello friends from The NYC German Language Meetup,

Due to problems still not solved at Pulse and the transportation system still not working in full, we are forced to postpone tomorrow´s screening of "Sophie Scholl..."

New date agreed with Pulse is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16th (that is, 2 Fridays from tomorrow)

I've updated the event page. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/nycgerman/events/86053742/­

When: Friday, November 16, 2012 - doors open 6:45 PM, movie starts 7.30 pm

Where: Pulse Restaurant & Lounge - Located at Equinox Sports Club - Rockefeller Center - 45 Rockefeller Plaza, 3rd Floor - New York, NY 10020

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

IF YOU PRE-PAID and the new date does not work: please contact me (link at the bottom)and I will send a full refund

IF YOU PRE-PAID and the new date is ok, then do nothing: on Friday, Nov 16th your name will be on the list. See you there!

Please contact Amy S for any refund requests ---> HERE­

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and the last minute change !

Néstor

Asstn. Organizer