NY Cisco Technology Message Board › Programmers Needed for Sociological Paper

Programmers Needed for Sociological Paper

A former member
Post #: 10

My name is Caitlin Caldwell and I am currently a junior at Princeton University majoring in Sociology with a minor in Computer Science. I love programming, but I also love exploring social groups, networks, and relationships. I am working on a paper detailing the phases of software development and the structural division of responsibility amongst developers. I would love if you are anyone else that you know could help out with my project. Everything that I will do is confidential, so no need to fear. I will not include your real name on anything. (It is against the law to do that, if you are unaware).

If you'd like, you could simply answer these questions in form of an email message (email below), quick youtube video (keep unlisted if you would like), or any other way that I could hear and/or read your response.

1. How long have you been programming?
2. Name 3 of your most recent coding experiences/projects. Describe each and how you each was A. designed, B. implemented, and C. tested. Which phases were you apart of? How many people were apart of your group? What was the gender of the group members?
3. Name and Describe your worst substantial programming project. Did you work in a group?
4. What phase of software development are you best at (Design, Implementation, Testing)? Why?

These are all of the preliminary questions. If you are able to answer these, please help me out. :)

Also, I will have a random drawing next week for respondents and the winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.

Please help!
Caitlin Caldwell

Princeton Sociology '13