My client, a global consulting company is looking for several developers for a long-term project building a new enterprise level product from the ground up. You'll
be working on Java J2EE, Spring and the latest open source technologies (think Glassfish and Spring Batch)
LOCATION - Lower Manhattan
PAY - 90k to 115k
- Highly skilled with OO Design, Java, J2EE, Websphere, JMS, and Oracle. (can have Oracle and other RDBS combined)
- 3-5 years hands-on design and coding experience with Spring and Open source frameworks in general. (Glassfish Spring Batch to name a few)
- Ability to review and understand business requirements and technical design documentation (UML Models).
- Proven experience working in a team setting on a large scale project.
- Strong understanding of testing concept and ability to participate in integration testing.
- Solid understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Performance, Scalability, Availability, Security, Operability, Deployment prep and procedures)
Skills Recommended But Not Required:
o Financial Services experience.
o ETL experience.
o Rules Engine experience
Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.
Technology Permanent Placement
99 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10016
This e-mail and its attachments may contain Manpower Inc. proprietary information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject to COPYRIGHT belonging to Manpower Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may be UNLAWFUL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Thank you.