|Sent on:||Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:45 PM|
Client is seeking a Senior PHP Programmer (web application developer) for our dynamic team of talented developers. This position is in-house, full-time, and compensation is based on an annual salary. The individual we hire will be focused on enhancing the current features of the platform, building new features to meet business requirements, and participating in collaboration meetings where concepts for new features begin.
We are migrating our existing platform – comprised of two major product lines and several smaller product lines - from ColdFusion to PHP. In this role you will be responsible for working with the Architect to define, document and build scalable products, features, and API interfaces in PHP. You will also be expected to assist in and perform code reviews; write, maintain, and enforce PHP best practices guidelines; and mentor existing developers as they transition to PHP.
• 7 - 9 years total experience
• 3-5 years experience in developing architecture for n-tier systems comprising of Web Services, queuing infrastructure in an eCommerce environment.
• 3+ years experience in design documentation, analyzing, defining and documentation processes for application interfaces with internal and external systems
• Strong analysis, design and development and testing skills required; usage of best practices in PHP development and architectural design patterns
• BS degree in computer sciences, information systems, related field or comparable experience
• Self-motivated, thorough, articulate, detail oriented, creative, personable, and team player
• Experience with Subversion, Mercurial (or similar DVCS), Apache ActiveMQ, Lucene Solr, Zend Server, SolarWinds Orion, or ExtraHop is an added bonus.
These are long term opportunities. Do reach out to me if you are interested or know someone else who might be interested in this position.
Nutech Information Systems
1010 Summer Street, Suite 203
Stamford, CT - 06905
Email id: [address removed]
This email message originally included an attachment.