The New York Cloud and Grid Computing Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for 2-3 Cloud System Engineers/Administrators for NYC - fulltime/emp

Looking for 2-3 Cloud System Engineers/Administrators for NYC - fulltime/employee positions!

Stuart Z.
StuartZander
New York, NY
Post #: 27
Hi - My best source for candidates is through my referral network & I'm hoping you may know someone who would be interested in these outstanding, fulltime Cloud Computing positions in NYC:

One of our global software development clients wants us to identify 2-3 Cloud System Engineers/Administrators to hire as fulltime employees for their Manhattan office. The cloud team is building a highly scalable infrastructure for a variety of products. These Cloud System Engineers/Administrators will be responsible for authoring chef recipes that will handle node configurations and will build a more modular, flexible, repeatable and convergent infrastructure.

Looking for pros who have strong, hands-on experience using any of the following tools:

Chef, Puppet, Amazon Web Services, *nix, Ruby, Bash, nginx, apache, redis, resque, git, phusion passenger, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3

C++, Python, Engine X and Unicorn are pluses.

These are excellent & stable fulltime/employee positions and I'll be happy to share all the details when we speak.

Unlike many recruiters, my primary relationship is with the hiring manager so every candidate I submit will be noticed and personally reviewed by the decision maker.

Thanks.

Stuart Zander
Project One, Inc.
450 Seventh Avenue - Suite 1701
New York, NY 11021
Direct: (212) 792-6385
szander@project1.com
www.project1.com