addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Cloud and Grid Computing Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Late July or First Week August?

Meetup Late July or First Week August?

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi everyone,

I wanted to suggest we schedule a meetup, for about end of July, or very first week of August.

I am extremely keen to receive your ideas and feedback. What sort of a meetup should we have? Where and when? Is it purely social, or technical? Do we want to have someone “speak”, or invite a guest “speaker”?

Do you want to use a previous venue, or a new one?

We have about five weeks, to arrange this, but I suggest we confirm everything within the next week or so, which will give us time to make all the arrangements.

If anyone has an Office or Partner Site that they would like to use, then please suggest it. If anyone has a friendly Restaurant Owner, who will help, ditto.

Thanks

Mike