align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New York Comedy Meetup Group Message Board › 15 free tickets available for this Friday Night's comedy shows!

15 free tickets available for this Friday Night's comedy shows!

Aaron
user 6023935
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hey all,

We are taping a live comedy special this Friday night at the club and I'm offering the first 15 people who respond to this email free tickets to see one of the tapings at either 8:30PM or 10:30PM. All I ask is that you are sincerely going to show up.

Please note there is a 2 beverage minimum per person during the show (I have no control over that unfortunately), but the $20 cover will be completely waived for you!

Email me at aaron@theworldnyc.com right now!