addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Comedy Meetup Group Message Board › Where Are My Comedian At?

Where Are My Comedian At?

Aaron
user 6023935
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hey all,

Just taking a quick survey of the group to see who is a NYC (or close enough) comedian!

I'm always looking for comedians to hook up with my clubs/shows...so lemme know.

Best,

Aaron

Aaron@theworldnyc.com

Booker: The World Comedy Club

The NY Friars Club's Tuesday Night Laughs

Comedy Master Class Instructor at Princeton University
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Aaron,

Sorry I haven't been able to make a meetup yet. I am a writer and also write comedy and would like to try some improv--though I am painfully shy up on a stage! (and a ham in private!) Can you tell me what I should bring as a brand newbie?

Susan