I wouldn't be able to get there until 11:30 - is there someway to know where the group will stop for lunch so I can join? I don't have a cell phone.
On 08/03/11, Adriana Maga?a<[address removed]> wrote:
Saturday, August 6th
A Permaculture Walk through Prospect Park
with Andrew Faust
Meet at the Grand Army Plaza entrance to Prospect Park
Please bring a lunch
Please Register at [address removed]
Andrew Faust will lead a Permaculture walk through Prospect Park's geologic features and forests. With his wealth of forest management, native restoration and orchard experience there will be something to learn for everyone.
Some topics covered will be:
· Permaculture site analysis and how to read larger landscape patterns.
· East coast geologic history
· Natural succession and how to understand it and cooperate with it.
· Designing Permaculture Forest gardens
· Biodynamic orchard designs
· Tree identification by bark and leaf, distinguishing softwoods and hardwoods.
· Permaculture forest management for larger tracts of land
Andrew Faust is one of the premier Permaculture teachers and designers in North America with nearly two decades of experience in the field. His passionate and visionary presentations have been called life-changing by his growing number of students and graduates. He teaches Permaculture Design in NYC and is currently developing The Center for Bioregional Living in Ellenville, NY.
The Center for Bioregional Living
Ellenville / Brooklyn, NY
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Adriana Magaña ([address removed]) from The New York Permaculture Meetup Group.
To learn more about Adriana Magaña, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]