addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Permaculture Meetup Message Board Archive: All posts before 11/18/2012 › New Environmental meetup

New Environmental meetup

A former member
Post #: 180
I just wanted to let you know about a NEW Meetup group called the NYC Environmental Meetup Group.

If you're interested go to:
http://environment.me...­

The New York City Environmental Meetup Group is for all interested in global climate change; conserving wilderness, ecosystem health, biodiversity, alternative/renewable energy, recycling, pollution, animal rights, protecting high conservation value areas, air & water issues, organic living, environmental justice, sustainable development, toxics, and other environmental chellenges we face.

It's a way to meet other like minded green folks to: attend lectures, book readings, and documentaries pertaining to environmental issues, participate in environmental community service activities, organize and educate through activism, and get together for social outings such as hikes, potlucks, and coffeehouse discussions.

If you were interested in the events and calendar posted on the NYC Environment Meetup Group, I will now only be posting on the new group.

Thanks and hope to see you at our next event!

-NYC Environmental Meetup Group Organizer, Cathy Resler