addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"The New York City Digital Photography Meetup Group" Message Board › Feedback from great NY photographers

Feedback from great NY photographers

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear members,

I am a NYC entrepreneur and photography aficionado. I've been working on the photo-sharing space for the last three years and I would love to have some feedback regarding our latest venture as part of the NYCSeedStart Accelerator Program: www.photorank.me.

We are trying to solve a really hard problem: measuring how good a photographer a person is based on her social photo-sharing activity. Think of it as klout.com but for pictures.

We launched this week, and we are learning from all our beta users. If you are a photographer and you are interested in the tech space we would love to talk to you! You can reach me at pau@olapic.com, skype (pausabria), or phone: 917-287-3294.

Best regards,

Pau