addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"The New York City Digital Photography Meetup Group" Message Board › EXHIBIT YOUR WORK AT THE UPCOMING GROUP SHOW

EXHIBIT YOUR WORK AT THE UPCOMING GROUP SHOW

Susannah
PerlmanParty
New York, NY
Hi NYCDP,

HAPPY OCTOBER!

You have spent the last few years improving your shutterbug skills, taking great shots and posting them online. Now it's time to take your work the next level and show your fellow meetup members, friends and family your masterpieces at a week long art and photography exhibit at the Soho Gallery For Digital Art Oct. 17-25, which includes a wine and cheese reception plus live entertainment.

EVENT PAGE: http://www.meetup.com...­

5 reasons to exhibit art at SGDA

1. Affordable exhibit space centrally located in NYC that is easy to mount your work

2. Stellar opening receptions with wine, nosh and live entertainment

3. A great and friendly place to invite friends, family, fans, the public and collectors to see your latest work

4. Drum up business - let people know about your artwork or your photography skills

5. Meet other artists and expand your community
______________________________________­________

Here's what some past participating artists had to say:

Thank you for putting on a well planned out exhibition. Great idea to have the jazz band playing during the opening party. They were great. Thanks for serving the wine & cheese & the snacks. Everything was perfect. The Art works were enjoyable to watch and they stood out. I can't thank you enough for giving me such a great place for displaying my art. My friends all had a nice time and told me later how much they enjoyed the exhibition.

-Meer Musa, artist

Just a wonderful show! So happy to have been a part of it. Everyone just loved the whole evening. Thank you!

-Yvonne Carella, artist

Thank you for a great show and opening. All of my friends were very impressed. I would definitely be interested in doing it again so keep me posted.

-Dawn Wayand, artist

If you would like to exhibit your work at the upcoming group show, please contact: sgdasubmissions @ gmail.com

Regards,

Susannah Perlman

Curator/Event Producer
Soho Gallery For Digital Art

A former member
Post #: 12
what is the cost to exhibit in the show?
Mark