addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"The New York City Digital Photography Meetup Group" Message Board › Costa Rica Photography Tour

Costa Rica Photography Tour

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi!
I'm a new member to your site. A few years ago my husband and I bought a 223 acre virgin rain forest in Costa Rica (on the Pacific coast, near Manual Antonio State Park area). It is quite magical as we are 1000 feet up and the property is covered with waterfalls, wildlife, hiking trials, & tropical gardens. For the last 5 years we have been providing an All Inclusive package for Honeymooners (great to work with - they are on such good behavior, lol!). We have an amazing chef and couples seem to really love it here in this amazing private and natural setting.
Since we have a 2 story, 3 bedroom house and can actually accommodate up to 8 people I was thinking that it would be really great if we could branch out to small specialized groups. Photographers are a natural choice as the photo opportunities here are really incredible. The house is fully equipped, so we could rent it as a straight rental or an All Inclusive package. I'm wondering if this would be of any interest to anyone in your organization?
I can list some links so that you can see pictures and videos if you like. (Again, I am new to the site, so if this is not allowed - someone please flag me. I certainly would not want to dis-respect your site). This is my current website:

www.mytropicalhoneymoon.com

here are some more current pictures and reviews:

http://tripwow.tripad...­

https://admin.vrbo.co...­

I would welcome any thoughts or ideas you may have about this. Scheduling is flexible. The weather is great year round (except for October, when it is "rain soup". lol).

All the best,
Deborah & Peter Nasca
Light of Dawn Rain Forest