addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
5,751 members as of today and I could not find 1 person in this group that I could hire to take a handful of simple photos for me while I was out of town. Wow. Is there any hope for humanity? Is everyone really so busy with FB and Twitter and videogames that they can't find 15 minutes of their life to take some photos for someone in a jam, who even offered to pay them? I guess so. Wow.
Preetam S.
user 14201004
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
The question is when smile
user 11519710
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Wow. 5,739 photographers in this group, which includes a handful of organizers, and I can't find one person to walk to a beautiful building and take some quick photos for me, to help me out. Even in exchange for a few books. It's obviously not something personal, so that does not bother me. It's just ... wow. Who would have guessed, right?

Hi I'm on W72 what kind of shots are you looking for? I may be ale to help.
It should take about 15 minutes. Oh, it would be lovely if a friendly and helpful person can help me out with this. Any chance you are that friendly and helpful person? If not, do you know one who can help out?

Please let me know.