addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"The New York City Digital Photography Meetup Group" Message Board › Want a Cheat Sheet app to take pictures easier? (A lot easier!)

Want a Cheat Sheet app to take pictures easier? (A lot easier!)

A former member
Post #: 5
I just made a very simple app that will help you figure out which mode will help you achieve the best photo the easiest way.
I just cover using Program mode, Aperture mode, Shutter Speed mode, and how ISO, White Balance, your built in Flash, and exposure will help you in these modes. I have beautiful pictures for these pages too with f/numbers on the aperture page and shutter speeds on the shutter speed priority page.
Once you download the app on your iPhone, iPad, or newest Adroid phone, you can access it from your device at anytime.
If you are interested in having a cheat sheet while shooting, please email me at with "App" in the subject line, or you can text or call me at 740.221.6689. I can take your payment of $5 and then give you the link to download the app.
I hope this helps many people get the pictures they really would love.
Sarah Kobunski