We are looking for a skilled LAMP Engineer/Architect to join our team and work on innovative products leveraging best of breed technologies, APIs and frameworks. Strong web fundamentals, willingness to learn new technologies, strong programming and troubleshooting skills are keys to being successful. The suite of sites runs on symfony2, MySQL and wordpress.
This is a fast-growing company with a fast-paced, fun and casual work environment.
What you will do:
- Develop, maintain and evolve the website
- Program in PHP, Symfony in LAMP environment. Our tech stack is on symfony2, wordpress, MySQL, nginx
- Discover new technologies; participate in defining new ideas/features for the website and related products.
- Propose, lead and implement innovative technology solutions.
- Interface with the tech, edit and business teams on frequent basis
- Strong knowledge of web fundamentals
- Expert level knowledge of the LAMP stack.
- Experience with Symfony2 (or any major PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Zend, Kohana, etc.)
- Experience with any major database (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle etc.)
- Good understanding of creating and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable with unix shell
- Experience in an Agile development environment, particularly SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Facebook API is highly preferred.
Salary[masked]K – Please reply with your resume
Kramer Keller | CEO
Smith & Keller | smithandkeller.com
228 Park Ave S. | New York, NY 10003
Phone:[masked] ext. 201 | [address removed]
Be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn