|Sent on:||Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:06 PM|
Smith & Keller is currently hiring Junior and Mid Level PHP Developers We are looking for motivated web developers to work closely and under direct supervision with a lead programmer/project manager. Most work will require new code written in PHP, with some code written within the CodeIgniter Framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for PHP Developers:
• Implement new features as outlined by Management and Lead Developer.
• Efficiently coordinate and contribute to development projects in a remote environment.
• The ideal candidate will continually be looking to improve skillset and keep up with technologies and languages.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements for PHP Developers:
• Must maintain a productive and positive professional relationship with the lead programmer/project manager.
• Must have strong communication skills and be very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. Must write clear and concise e-mails.
• Must be responsible and reliable.
Desired Skills and Experience PHP Developers:
• Strong PHP Knowledge
• Bash Scripting Experience
• Powershell (Windows) Scripting Knowledge
• Perl Scripting Knowledge
• Experience with networking technologies and concepts
• Experience with a wide range of APIs
• Search Engine Optimization
• Experience developing HTML and CSS for email
• Ability to convert raw Photoshop files into web pages