We are seeking a talented PHP / Drupal Developer to work with your in house Creative Services team. This individual will develop, manage, support new and existing web based applications and help extend our Websites functionalities (Drupal 7 / Acquia Site Factory). This position reports to the Director of Digital Technologies.
We would also consider a junior PHP Developer who would grow into the Drupal role.
PHP / Drupal Developer Responsibilities:
Develop, manage and support new and existing web based applications
- Write technical documents and design specifications for internal team
Resolve application problems and perform resolution follow ups
- Participate in project planning including research and development
Work in a Scrum environment
PHP / Drupal Developer Required Skills/Experience:
Experienced in web application development
- Experienced with MySQL and relational database design
- At least 1 year of Drupal web content management solution (WCMS) and at least 1 year with Drupal 7. Enterprise-level applications work samples are required
- Experienced working with APIs
- Strong understanding of source control systems, GITHUB
Experienced with software development management tools
- 1 year of experience of collaborative web development methodologies
- Experience with Kohana and cascading modularity is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is a must
- Any mobile or location based development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- 2 years of experience working in web application development (PHP/MySql)
Additional Skills / Preferences:
- Self-motivated and ready for a challenge
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Enjoy fast moving development cycle
Team member with excellent communication skills