NYC PHP - The New York PHP Meetup Group Message Board › Need a Sr PHP/Zend Consultant for 6+ mos in Northern NJ

Need a Sr PHP/Zend Consultant for 6+ mos in Northern NJ

Stuart Z.
StuartZander
New York, NY
Post #: 34
Hi All -

I'm working on a seach for one of my clients in Northern NJ and I find my best candidates through referrals - I'm hoping that someone here might know someone who would be interested in the following position…

I'm looking for a strong PHP Developer who has current Zend framework experience. Must have strong MySQL database knowledge, strong user-interface UI design skills and experience developing & working with API's. Any experience with Order Entry Systems and/or AS400 would be a plus. Immediate client interview/Immediate start for this excellent 6+ months contact opportunity.

FYI… we've been placing top notch IT consultants & perm employees around the country for nearly 25 years & have outstanding relationships with both our clients & our candidates so I'm sure you'll like the way we work.

Thanks in advance for your help and looking forward to meeting many of you at the upcoming Meetups.

Happy Holidays!

Best,

Stuart Zander

Stuart Zander
Project One, Inc.
450 Seventh Avenue - Suite 1701
New York, NY 10123
Tel: 212-792-6385
szander@project1.com
www.project1.com