addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Creative PHP Developer needed in Lyndhurst, NJ

Creative PHP Developer needed in Lyndhurst, NJ

A former member
Post #: 1
A leading internet company with top national rankings is in serious growth mode and looking for a talented, creative PHP Developer. If you are an experienced coder, technologist and you live and breathe the web, I would like to speak with you!

Skills & Experience with...

*Procedural & object-oriented PHP5, JavaScript, XHTML and CSS
* Engineering displays working with modern frameworks and templating
*Solid experience with SQL & data driven applications
*REST and RPC-based web services
*UI design principles & usability testing
*can quickly come up to speed on new technologies
* comfortable in Windows+Mac+Linux computing environment

*formal training in computer science/IT/usability engineering
*organized, detail oriented and works well with minimal supervision
*understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
*understanding of search engine ranking systems

This position offers a competitive compensation package (commensurate with experience) with excellent benefits.

To learn more please feel free to send me your resume OR contact me off the boards at sarah (at) affinityny (dot) com.