NYC PHP Message Board › PHP Developer / Lead - Manhattan, NY
New York, NY
PHP Developer / Lead
Location: New York, NY 10020
Duration: Contract to Hire.
Our client into Public relations located at NY City is looking for a PHP Developer for Contract to Hire position.
• Work as an integrated part of the Agency team to build and deliver CMS driven websites, social media apps, and/or micro-sites
• Work with freelancers and lead a team of developers to delegate development tasks and maintain a hands-on overall development effort.
• Keep several development initiatives on track and advise management of any potential issues
• Bring a solutions focused attitude to all project related issues
• Advise on the latest in technology and how to implement related features on client websites
• Provide input on hourly estimates for various Technology related tasks on projects
• Understand the scope of development and work with the extended technology, Design, and Information architecture teams to launch he project
• Understand the functionality stated in the wireframes and advise on efficiencies or issues
• Create the Technology Specifications Document on all projects and advise on the Functional Specifications
• Provide inputs to RFPs
• Solid knowledge of LAMP
• Solid knowledge of JSON and JQuery
• Experience with CMS systems – both open source (Drupal, Joomla, etc.) and custom built
• Experience working on interactive projects and social media development
• Knowledge of Analytics implementation, Interactive Designs, and Wireframes
• Develop backend integration feeds for Flash or mobile development
• I-phone/android platform development a huge plus
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years web development and agency experience required.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
• Ability to multi-task with development on concurrent projects
• Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
Competitive Based on Experience
If Interested please send me updated resume to email@example.com