align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Open Source Database Company Is Looking For a PHP Evangelist In NYC

Open Source Database Company Is Looking For a PHP Evangelist In NYC

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm an Executive Recruiter at Pencom Systems. I'm working with a company that supports an incredible open source database. They are in need of a PHP Evangelist that has experience making open source contributions. If you areinterested in the role or if you can recommend someone, please contact me at 718-923-1111 ext 328 or isautner(at)pencom(dot)com.

PHP Engineer / Evangelist

New York

You will be the voice of the PHP users for our internal team to ensure that we understand and support those users well.

Fun things you get to do

Advocate the adoption of our product to the broader PHP developer community.

Work with exciting companies such as Craigslist and foursquare to help them with their implementations.

Contribute to and create open source applications and libraries.

Evangelize our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and other similar activities.

Requirements

Strong experience programming in and a passion for PHP

Active participant and contributor to open source.

Experience blogging and writing technical articles on PHP, ideally with an existing follower base.

Considerable success as a software developer, architect, technology evangelist, CTO, or consultant working with web or mobile technologies.

Strong command of web application or mobile application development landscapes.