addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Do you need PHP Engineers in NYC? I am representing 4!

Do you need PHP Engineers in NYC? I am representing 4!

Larry J.
LarryJNYC
New York, NY
Post #: 4
For those of you who don't know me, I run the IT & Digital Practice for Abacus Group, a top tier search firm here in NYC.

We have had a tremendous amount of success with PHP Engineer placements this year. Some in part due to this group, so thank you.

Today we are representing 4 PHP5 Engineers. All are local candidates and are looking for full time roles. Some are open to freelance as well.

If you are looking for PHP Engineers feel free to reach to me directly.

Thanks!

Larry Jasinover
ljasinover@abacusnyc.com
http://www.linkedin.c...­