NYC PHP Message Board › Are you tired of consulting and want to stay for a while?
|A former member||
Job Description & Responsibilities
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. The successful candidate will be customer aware, results driven, and solutions oriented.
• Review, analyze and modify applications which includes coding, testing, debugging, and documenting.
• Ensure that deployed applications are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
• Troubleshoot issues and work with the appropriate resources/parties to resolve them
• Provide level-of-effort estimates regarding completion for all projects
• Work closely with product manager, business analysts and other team members to build specifications and procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 3+ years of experience developing web-based applications in PHP 5
• Experience with source control;
• Excellent debugging skills
• Experience with relational databases and n-tier web application architectures
• Structured testing procedures that includes application testing experience for performance and impact
• Willing to go the extra mile to accomplish a task
• Success working in a team-based environment
• Experience writing SQL queries including complex joins
• User interface design experience
• Oracle experience
• Subversion experience
• Zend Server experience
• Zend Framework experience
• Mobile Web Development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with PHP frameworks