addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Calling all Senior PHP and Senior Front-End DEVELOPERS & ENGINEERS!!

Calling all Senior PHP and Senior Front-End DEVELOPERS & ENGINEERS!! Hearst wants YOU!!!

Stephanie P.
StephHasJobs
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello PHP-ers!!

I am writing to you because I am helping Hearst Digital create a first in class development team of Senior PHP and Senior Front-End Developers.

I’m simply reaching out to see if you know anyone in your personal or professional networks that might be looking for a new opportunity to work on an exciting new project and building something awesome from the ground up - from scratch.

We're looking for people who are excited and passionate about the latest in tech, have entrepreneurial spirits and want to be a part of something great! Look at it as getting to join a start-up within a large organization who doesn’t have to wait for rounds of funding in order to employ the latest technologies – get in from the ground up and help create something great!

Here are links to job descriptions (if you’re into that sorta thing, lol):

• Senior Front-End: http://lnkd.in/HXQqTp...­

• Senior Back-End PHP Dev role: http://lnkd.in/hsADgJ...­
• Work with and learn from best-in-class teams
• Fast paced and challenging projects
• Tremendous autonomy
• Diverse and forward-thinking leadership
• Competitive salary & benefits
• Onsite App Lab
• State-of-the-art building
• On-site Movie theater
• In-house digital studio
• Two art galleries
• Corporate gym that puts Ritz Carlton’s to shame (9,000 sq. ft.)
• Onsite Wellness Clinic with nap rooms and pharmacy concierge
• Company café that will satisfy the most discerning NYC foodies (350 seats)

Please let me know if you'd like to refer someone and/or feel free to pass my contact information along - sperez@hearst.com, 212.649.3680, Twitter: @StephHasJobs - Thanks!